Reporting to: Sr Vice President
Job Description & Key Focus Areas :
- Proficient use of Arch GIS / package to do complete analysis for ongoing urban planning projects.
- Review and formulate various reports including mobility plans, feasibility reports, DPRS on urban transport planning with focus on urban planning and land use planning
- Supervising work carried out by Sub-Consultants
- Ability to independently work on projects and should be able to work in teams
- Overall project management including ensuring project delivery with quality outputs, client interaction and management, payment billing etc. as per contractual arrangement with Clients
Specific Demands on the job :
- Job would demand extensive travel within India for project development and delivery
- Given the job profile, relevant qualifications, experience and aptitude is important.
- In terms of qualifications, the candidate should be a Graduate in Planning / Architect/ Engineering and Post-Graduate in Urban Planning
Post Qualifications Experience :
- 8 to 12 years respectively in areas of urban and transport planning (advisory) with a focus on urban planning projects with emphasis on the transport sector.
Competencies Required :
- Urban Planning including land use planning, area development studies, preparation of master plans, comprehensive development plans, comprehensive mobility plans and transit oriented development studies
- Good knowledge of Auto cad, Arch GIS and related softwares
- Well versed with Report writing, preparation of DPRs and feasibility reports and making power point presentations
- Ability to learn new concepts and work in a team environment
- Good conceptualization, planning and writing skills, high energy levels and perseverance and pro-active behavior
- Experience of handling project relationships across multi- variate agencies.
- Ability to supervise outsourced work through agencies and have quality management of outputs
- Should be a self-starter with dedication towards taking accountability of project delivery within time and to the desired quality
- Ability to work across domains and grasp domain essentials within a short time to be able to deliver projects and willing to travel for project related work